Jack Pine Lumberjack Shows
Virtual brochure and information for Jack Pine Lumberjack Shows, one of many online travel brochures for tourist information in Mackinaw City, MI. Provided by your source for Mackinaw Information and Mackinac Information.
Jack Pine Lumberjack Shows, Mackinaw City, MI
Experience the skills of the lumberjack, including axe throwing, pole climbing, and chainsaw carving as you get a sampling of the Jack Pine Lumberjack Show.
10510 W. US 23
Mackinaw City, MI 49701
See real lumberjacks compete in traditional events as seen on ESPN!
Fun for the whole family. A perfect evening activity!
Just 15 minutes South of Mackinaw City on US-23.
- Saturday and Sunday of Memorial Day weekend
- Daily beginning early June through late August
- Special July 4th Show
- Closed Labor Day
- Additional Shows in May & September (Call for times)
Covered grandstands. Shows rain or shine.
Only 1.5 Miles South of Mackinaw City on US-23.
- Group rates available for 20 or more.
- Private shows available for your special occasion.
- Family reunions, company parties, birthdays, schools, wedding parties, scouts, you name it!
If you have new or updated information about Jack Pine Lumberjack Shows, please contact us.