Mackinaw City Marina
Virtual brochure and information for the Mackinaw City Marina, one of many online travel brochures for tourist information in Mackinaw City, MI. Provided by your source for Mackinaw Information and Mackinac Information.
107 South Huron Ave
P.O. Box 580
Mackinaw City, MI 49701
For reservations: 1-800-447-2757
Crossroads of the Great Lakes
Mackinaw City Marina is a unique harbor located in the heart of the Village of Mackinaw City. The marina is located at the end of the Village’s main street. There are dozens of dining opportunities from fast food to fine dining, movie theater, outdoor entertainment area, and nightly laser show. Mackinaw City has over 100 unique specialty shops.
- Open May 1st to November 1st
- Gas Dock and Pump Out (89 Octane with Valv-Tect)
- Restrooms, showers, laundry and picnic facilities
- Water, cable, 30 & 50 amp Electric
- Boat ramp
- Wells to 60 feet, can accommodate up to 100 feet
- Marina supply store
- On-site mechanic service
- Internet available
- 15 minute Casino shuttle
- Ship to Shore, complete grocery and beverage delivery available
- 18 hole golf course/shuttle
- Car and bicycle rental
For Mackinaw Area Tourist information, call 1-800-666-0160
The Mackinaw Bridge is the largest suspension bridge in the world.
Within easy walking distance: Downtown shopping area, new five-screen theater, many fine restaurants, churches & banks, shopping & entertainment complex.
- Check out time is 11:00 a.m.
- The shower rooms have combination locks.
- If you have a vehicle which you want to park in the marina parking lot, you must get a permit from the marina office.
- Please keep all pets on leash. A dog run is provided near the ramp area. Should your pet have an accident elsewhere, please pick it up.
- Please grill in designated areas. The use of charcoal grills or open flame burners is not allowed on boats at dock or on the dock.
- Each slip is provided with one electrical outlet. If you require additional hook-ups, please make arrangements with marina staff.
- A garbage dumpster is located on the south side of the parking lot near the ramp. Please do not leave garbage on the docks or in the small cans on the marina grounds.
- No bicycle riding, skateboarding, or roller-blading on the docks or on the grounds.
- Transient dockage must be paid in advance. No refunds will be given.
- Any vessel in the harbor at 7:00 a.m. when the marina opens will be charged for overnight.
- The harbormaster reserves the right to assign slips and/or move any vessel in the harbor for the safety, convenience, and efficient operation of the harbor.
- Because we frequently have to raft boats off the ends of or docks, we must insist that no portion of any vessel extend beyond the length of its slip without the consent of a marina employee.
- No swimming is allowed in the harbor.
- No cleaning of fish is allowed in the harbor.
- If you have paid for dockage for the upcoming night, but you plan to temporarily vacate your slip, you must inform the office of your plans. Also, it is recommended that you tie a line across the slip to indicate that it is occupied.
- No commercial activities shall be conducted in the harbor without the written permission of the Village of Mackinaw City.
- If your boat is being rafted and you wish to move into a slip, make certain that your name is put on the waiting list for transient slips. This is only done when you request it.
- If you plan to leave your boat at the marina and not be in residence, you must let us know in the office. This is particularly important if you boat is rafted out.