Virtual brochure and information for Northern Waters, one of many online travel brochures for tourist information in Munising, MI. Provided by your source for Mackinaw Information and Mackinac Information.
712 West Highway M-28
Postcard pictures around every corner!
Spectacular Lake Superior
Let our experienced guides provide you with a stable expedition sea kayak, and all the gear you need. You can paddle over astoundingly clear waters, in caves, under waterfalls, and along 200’ multicolored cliffs at Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore.
You can even paddle through caves, an arch, over a shipwreck, and past a historic lighthouse on stunning Grand Island.
Guide kayak adventures since 1987
Guided Day Trip
9am Eastern Time
- Outfitted and training
- Paddle in caves & under waterfalls
- Have picnic lunch on the beach
- Paddle along cliffs & over shipwerecks
5pm - Approximate return time
You need to bring:
- Lunch (soft cooler & ice pack provided)
- Rain jacket/windbreaker & shorts
- 2 water bottles
- Camera, sunscreen & sunglasses
- Beach or tennis shoes (wear socks)
Other Services include:
Expedition - for the Great Lakes (safety class required)
Recreational - for small lakes & slow rivers (no experience required)
Multi-day - A guided adventure, or rent our kayaks and create your own adventure.
Join NWA on a multi-day guided tour to:
- Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore
- "Stunning" Grand Island
- Isle Royale National Park