Paddle Brave Canoe Livery Campground Resort
Virtual brochure and information for Paddle Brave Canoe Livery Campground Resort, one of many online travel brochures for tourist information in Roscommon, MI. Provided by your source for Mackinaw Information and Mackinac Information.
10610 Steckert Bridge Road
Roscommon, MI 49653
Camp, Canoe, Kayak & Tube
Camp & Canoe on the famous South Branch of the AuSable River in the Michigan Huron National Forest.
Our experienced crew can have you registered, equipped and on the river in minutes.
- PaddleBrave, located directly on the South Branch of the AuSable River, is the closest livery to the famous and beautiful Mason Wilderness Tract. Depart from PaddleBrave and visit Durants Castle Ruins and the Mason Chapel on our popular 5 hour day trip.
- PaddleBrave is a family oriented campground with quiet hours from 10:30 pm - 7:00 am, 33 electric sites, 12 rustic sites, cabin and trailer rental available.
- We offer canoe, kayak, and tube rentals, camp store, fishing, volleyball, and horseshoes.
- Clean, warm, modern restrooms and showers open year round.
- Houghton and Higgins Lakes just minutes away.
- Winter storage with seasonal rates.
- We are open year-round for snowmobilers, hunters, fishermen, skiers and you!
- We accept most major credit cards.
Canoeing while intoxicated is against the law! No glass or Styrofoam containers on the river!
We love sober canoeists