Virtual brochure and information for Rogers City, one of many online travel brochures for tourist information in Rogers City, MI. Provided by your source for Mackinaw Information and Mackinac Information.
GPS: 45^ 25’48’’N, 83^ 48’46’’W
Phone: 989-734-2535 (Rogers City Chamber of Commerce)
Toll-free: 800-622-4148 (Rogers City Chamber of Commerce)
This summer visit the Rogers City Harbor
Rogers City - "The Nautical City" on the beautiful shores of Lake Huron
Fishing & Pleasure Boaters
U.S. Custom Port of Entry
At the Rogers City Harbor our guest enjoy:
- New floating docks
- New and enlarged comfort station
- New fuel docks for gas and diesel
- New electrical service (120V .30 AMP., 120/240V .50AMP)
- Six new launch ramps
- New breakwalls
- Beautiful new bandshell with free concerts on Thursdays
- Free summer music programs on Fridays
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Direct access from the harbor to our 3.2 mile biking/walking trail system (With additional 3 miles to be completed in October of 2003!)
- Adjacent city park and playground featuring a new wooden playscape
- Breakwall walk and fishing platform is handicapped accessible and offers the "Best view in town"
- Boardwalk in the park
And of course
- The same professional, accommodating and courteous service that our staff has provided for years!
The Gateway to the North Channel - U.S. Customs Port of Entry
- DeTour Passage is 40 nautical miles
- False DeTour Channel is 30 nautical miles
- Mississagi Strait is 35 nautical miles
- Grocery, hardware, gift and clothing stores
- Movie theatre
- Teen café
- Maritime and historical museum
The Salmon Capital of Michigan
- Salmon Tournament the second weekend in August
- Excellent fishing for salmon and steelhead, brown trout and lake trout
- Charter fishing boats available
- Fish cleaning station
- Handicapped accessible fishing platform
- Last Chance Fishing Tournament the weekend after Labor Day
"The Nautical City"
Join us for our Nautical Festival Celebration the first weekend in August!
Finish line for the annual Doublehead Sailboat Race.
Our launch ramps can accommodate all trailerable boats
Watch the boats go by as you enjoy the beautiful sandy beaches and lake breezes!
We look forward to seeing you!
For additional information or travel plan assistance call