Weird Michigan Wax Museum
Virtual brochure and information for the Weird Michigan Wax Museum, one of many online travel brochures for tourist information in St. Ignace, MI. Provided by your source for Mackinaw Information and Mackinac Information.
Just north of the Mackinac Bridge
6 minutes west on U.S. 2 in Michigan’s Beautiful Upper Peninsula.
Martin Lake Rd. & US 2 in St. Ignace, MI
Family fun! Educational! Amazing!
Strange historical figures
Stranger than Fiction!
History comes alive!
Numerous Exhibits Including:
- The Snake Princess of Belle Isle
- The King of Beaver Island
- The Soop Cemetery Ghosts
- The Grand Rapids Wooden Leg Murderer
- The Underground Railroad Female Station Master
- Pan for gold & gems in our outdoor mining experience!
Open Mid-May thru Mid October
Visit our unique gift shop!
Ample Car & RV Parking